Well, I've received word that the post was received successfully, so I'm going to be able to continue with the update.
Dennis is back in Cleveland Municipal Schools. He'll be at AB Hart (last we heard), replacing one of the Indian teachers. This may be a temporary slot, since we've heard that the other teacher (a Math teacher) will be doing Physics and Math at South. It's expected that Den and the other teacher may switch places at the 2nd semester.
I'm still at Imani - I'll really miss Dennis at work. He was a positive and exciting influence on me. For now, we'll still be car-pooling, but I expect that we will have another car within a few weeks.
I finally finished my grad course. I'll be helping Dennis on the typing of his work this weekend, then we can both say "adios" to the whole thing. Just in time for me to register for next semester.
Shannon was in for the holiday - just 2 1/2 days, but so nice to see her again. She was very helpful with cleaning up. The house had gone into serious disaster mode, since we've been working 7 days a week, 10-12 (or more) hours a day for the last 3 months. The house is barely tolerable, but that level took more than 8 hours with 3 people to achieve. Fortunately, our schedules are now much more reasonable now, so we should begin to reach a fair level of everyday cleaniness in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment