Weekly Update
It's been a quiet week. Den has a small respiratory infection, which he is treating with lots of fluids. I haven't heard from Danny since his return. I'm about half-way through catching up with my grad school class, and will be about up-to-date by class Tuesday evening.
Michelle was at National Guard this weekend, so Jonathan and David had some bonding time. We had planned to get together to watch the game at Mike's. but Den thought it was better not to pass on his cold.
I've found many family pictures that I set aside to scan. With luck, I'll be able to start that this week. I'll upload them to a site that everybody can access (I'll need to set that up soon). Once I do, I'll email everybody the password, and start posting pictures.
I'm writing to Nita today. If everyone that reads this would commit to sending a note or postcard once or twice a month, it would make her recovery much more pleasant.
No comments:
Post a Comment