Post-Vacation Update
Michelle and I had our first Childbirth Prep class, and it went fine. We'll be going on Tuesday evenings. She is not the biggest preggo there by a "wide" margin (pun intended). The nurse who runs it is in favor of medication, if needed. I'm not really, but it's not my pregnancy.
Danny returned to San Diego this morning after church at St. Mark's. I hated to see him go, but with luck, it will only be until late May or early June.
Michelle and David had a meeting at their unit - which is being activated. Not with either one of them, both medically exempt - Dave's back, and Michelle's pregnancy.
Shannon had a great time. Unfortunately, didn't get to see Danny. He didn't arrive until the day after she left. Later, he wanted to visit her in South Bend or Illinois, but the weather was too hazardous.
My first real week at Maple Heights was OK, but my asthma made keeping up a real challenge. I survived the week, and am beginning to make progress, both in managing behavior problems, and getting organized. One challenge is that I get kicked out during my planning period. I'm going to talk to the teacher who is there during 3rd period, and see if I can stay to work on the computers in the back of the room. She'll probably be OK with that, she's a very nice lady.
I ended up going to the ER early Saturday AM. My peak flow was dangerously low. I'm back on prednisone, and am working to keep the numbers in the green zone. It's going to be difficult, as my week is very busy with meetings.
Today is Den's and my 29th anniversary.
No comments:
Post a Comment