Friday, January 30, 2004

FAMILY UPDATE


Some newworthy items, in no particular order:

  • Shannon's cat, Spirit, HATES Leo. After a month of her hissing, spitting, and fierce hatred, Leo is beginning to return the feeling. Also, one of them is using the floor as HER litter box. That better stop soon.
  • Both Danny and I are back in school. It's my last class. Den talked me into it, reminding me that I would be able to take summer workshops without problems, as well as participate in PTRA activities for the Rural Project.
  • Juanita HATES, HATES, HATES, getting into her snowsuit. She's OK once she's in, but the process is accompanied by ear-splitting screeches. Cant' figure out why.
  • It's cold, single-digit cold, cold as in my husband won't set the thermostat higher and I'm freezing my a%% off. No gratuitous comments about how my a%% needs to be smaller, anyway.
  • This year, as every year, I manage to kill off the poinsettas quickly. Probably has something to do with the fact that I keep forgetting to water them.
  • I have a new laptop, courtesy of Michelle. She wanted to sell, I wanted to buy. Shannon will get the old one.

No comments: