Tuesday, July 13, 2004

OK, MARY - THIS IS FOR YOU!

It's been a long time since I posted. I saw my sister yesterday, and she ragged on me about it. So, Mary, this is for you.

Michelle and David are expecting again, sometime in February, she thinks. The Kesters are moved in, and we are working hard to put away all their stuff. Now, if we can just get the 3rd floor finished.

I have a new job. I'll be taking over for a teacher on maternity leave. I'll start the school year, and work until December 13th. I'll be teaching computers at Emerson Middle School in Lakewood.

Danny is planning to go to Tri-C in the fall. Right now, he's working at GE with David. David is full-time, and, if he gets his bachelor's degree, he can get hired there permanently.

Shannon is visiting for the next 2 weeks. When she leaves, we'll be going to Sacramento for PTRA. I'm really looking forward to it, but I want to have the 3rd floor done by then.

No comments: