MY LIFE IS WAY TOO COMPLICATED
I've just gotten off the phone with AOL tech support. I know how difficult it is to get through on the phone, so I decided to try the online chat feature. It worked really well; I got a response with minutes.
That's where the problem began. Twice, I was told that Billing would have to handle my request. Tech support said that they would transfer. Alas, they did not, and I hung unattended for some time.
The third time I reached someone, I was disconnected - twice. Again, I was disconnected the next time I chatted.
The problem is, my account is not billed. It is a freebie. Hence, I cannot verify my billing information, as I don't have any.
Also, I never established a security question. After attempting to assure them I was indeed the account holder, I finally saw the light. I got a number to call, then went to the screen where you create a security question. I created one, then called the aforementioned phone number. I was able to answer the question (it wasn't rocket science, as I had created it moments before). Voila, I established my bona fides.
I think I need a drink.
No comments:
Post a Comment