This holiday season is just racing along. I can't believe that less than a week from now, Den and the other employed family members will be returning to work. I expect that it will take a few days for the sub system to begin calling me in again.
We've had a wonderful Christmas, and have been enjoying spending time with family and friends. So far, we've managed to connect with everyone at least once. The annual Fox get-together will occur on Saturday.
Den had very bad news yesterday evening. A very good friend from work died. On the day before his death, he and his long-time fiance were married. We'll be going to pay our respects on Friday.
Shannon is delighted with her new accomplishment - she's finally learned to knit. I'm going to set up my camera and create some still and moving pictures of the process, and burn them to CD for her to take them back for reference.
No comments:
Post a Comment