Tuesday, December 14, 2004

IT'S BEGINNING TO FEEL A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS

I don't care what the calendar says, it's winter in Cleveland.

The snow accumulation was sufficient that both Den's and Jonathan's schools were closed, so we had some family time with the grandkids. Jon enjoyed the outdoors, in small doses, but he also enjoyed the hot cocoa tradition of the Foxes. Juanita was bundled so fully that she could barely move. But, she found the snow enchanting. At least, she did from the warmth inside.

I wasn't called into Lakewood to sub, so I enjoyed the time I had to clear up 'stuff, surf the web, and jump into the Christmas card prep. I've about updated all the addresses I can, and will have to pick family & friends for the rest. I've mailed out about 1/2 of the cards, and will be finishing this week. At least, I will as soon as I get more stamps. Which I'm not going to do until I have to go outside.

This has been a great Christmas season, so far. I've enjoyed the shopping, haven't spent too much, and am feeling right on track. I even found some of the Christmas decorations. We'll put them up once I manage to get some man (Danny or Dennis) to haul them downstairs. Why depend on the men? Why not?

No comments: