NIGHT OF THE VAMPIRE
Don't freak, Mary. I just mean that, when on Prednisone, I get major insomnia. I become one of the "people that walk the night".
It really is a different world at night. No perky broadcasters, light programs about home decor, stuff for kids. No, this is "adult" entertainment, old movies, snarky kids and music that I hate, and, occasionally, something I would want to watch.
So, by default, I roam around, ironing, sometimes cooking, web surfing, and writing. The housework is at least useful, although sometimes, the recipes I try out are a little quirky - that's why I'm currently cooking artichokes for breakfast (you got a problem, bub? I like artichokes).
The writing has become easier and more fluent. I've begun shaping what started as a basic bitch blog into several different blogs, each with a different focus:
Right As Usual
Technology in Teaching
Family News
I'm also working (on the back-burner) on developing the outline for a novel.
I don't quite know where all this is taking me, but, for now, I'm content to let it happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment