Some of you will remember my dad saying that. It's that kind of a day for me.
I've been on the phone MUCH more than I normally am, and more than I normally like. Ever since my stint in the 70's as a telephone operator, I really hate talking on the phone. I tend to state my business, and get the heck off.
But not today. I'm having SO much fun. I have two different mortgage companies vying for my business. I'm in the last days before buying a home in SC. I bid on a house, asking for owner financing, figuring it would take a little while to line up a regular mortgage. On a whim, I filled out the Lending Tree forms online.
Boy. I got a call from a broker anxious to make a deal, and my husband called our current mortgage company (for our other home), and, well, we may have a nice, low-interest, fixed-rate loan. For as long as we want it.
I'm waiting for a call-back from our guy. I'll post when I have more news.
No comments:
Post a Comment