I'm gearing up for another trip to Cleveland in about a week. Since I've posted last, a lot has happened:
- My part-time son, Gerald, has been treated for a serious form of cancer, and is, knock on wood, in recovery. He just returned to his family (good timing), and will be working to get back to some kind of work.
- My sister, Mary, has been busy with her family. Her husband had a mild heart attack this fall. He was back at work within weeks, and is doing well.
- My husband, Den, had another gall bladder attack, and finally had the surgery. Although it was said to be "in and out" surgery, he had complications, and has had a slow recovery. The up side is that he lost some weight he wanted to lose.
- Me? I'm just working and attempting to manage the paper monster. This weekend, I hope to get the house in better shape.
No comments:
Post a Comment