Monday, June 24, 2002

Just came from a quick bike ride with Dennis. We both have bikes now, and we finally (after 3 days) made the time to get outside. Since it's still very hot and muggy, we decided to ride in the early morning. We had so much fun, we decided to ride again tonight when it cools down, but before dark.
We are going to be picking up Jonathan again this week, so we have to plan our days around that. We want to spend some time in the am cleaning, picking up, and organizing, then shower, pick up Jonathan, and have lunch. After David comes, we can take off for Bally's. In all, we want to take advantage of the summer to get more active on a daily basis.
I'm also collecting information about our financial situation and such, so that in the event something happens to us, our estate won't be a mess. I'll leave two copies, one with my sister, Mary, and the other with Shannon. Maybe we'll put the originals in our safe deposit box. The first step is to start. I'll be churning out a will this week. I looked on the web, and for small estates like ours, an attorney is just not necessary, we can use software to get the same result.
I'm not trying to bum anyone out, but I'd like to make sure that people know about our instructions.

No comments: