Well, life at home is basically back to normal, at least until Danny comes in. We've been enjoying our vacation so far. Every day, we try to set a goal of cleaning up at least a section of the house. Our goal is to have it in good shape by the time we leave for James Madison University in July.
We looked at couches yesterday. We found a polyester microfiber that looks and feels just like suede - really nice to touch! We'll probably make a decision sometime next week.
We're back on the SugarBusters diet. Don't expect any refined grains, potatoes, or regular white rice. It's our hope to look good for Shannon's Novitiate ceremony. We'll be using Bally's a lot in the next few weeks.
Danny's plane arrives the 6th of July.
The weather in Cleveland is very hot (high 80's) and very muggy. We've been chilling in the air conditioning most of the day. I can't imagine what Shelly's camp situation must be like.
Den's Gateway computer finally arrived. Due to the delay, he got a much better computer, at no extra cost. I'm using it now. The flat screen is really nice, it does save a lot on the desktop space. I may get a notebook/portable from David's company. They have really good deals, he says. I'll have to get the information from him again.
No comments:
Post a Comment