Pre-Holiday Update
The hunt for a job continues. Michelle came over today, and picked up some holiday items. Den and I found a really good price on a roasting pan, so we passed it on to Michelle. We also gave her a Christmas present early - it's a red strech velvet jogging suit. It's large, but not maternity, so it should be good for a few months after the baby is born.
Kathy and Marty will be in town this week - they're staying at Kevin and Judy's. We'll see them on Friday.
I interviewed at Maple Heights. I think I did OK. I also found a social studies position in another system replacing a teacher on leave. It doesn't pay that great, but it's better than unemployment.
We're planning a baby shower for Shelly on December 26th. Mike's Judy has agreed to host it.
Happy birthday, Danny.
No comments:
Post a Comment