Update - March 19, 2003
First, Michelle had a lovely baby girl, 9 pounds, 21 inches long, on February 21st. Both baby and mother are doing well, although mother could use a whole lot more sleep. The dad just had a horrible attack of a virus, and is recovering slowly. Juanita is fun, mostly gooing and cooing. Sometimes, she is a little fussy (like mother, like daughter). Michelle just got word that she may have to go out of town for 2 weeks this summer with the National Guard.
Danny is on his ship, the USS Bon Homme Richard, and is somewhere in the Persian Gulf with the Theodore Roosevelt group. My last two emails got bounced, so I don't know whether he will be able to get email at this time. I've sent him a snail-mail letter, which should eventually reach him.
Shannon is doing well. She is apparently going to be in town this summer, which will be wonderful. She'll finally get to spend some quality time with her niece.
Gerald is going to the Mideast, also. Dennis ran into his mother yesterday, and she said that he will be with the military police. I'm naturally worried, but I've sent an email, and hope that he will be able to receive it.
Den and I are fine, but a little fatigued at the moment. My class is going well, but I wish I had more time to put into it right now. I feel as though I am always running behind with the assignments.
No comments:
Post a Comment