Update - 4/2/03
Not too many changes since the last update. Dennis and I spent 3 days in Philadelphia at the National Science Teachers Association convention. The weather was great until the last day, when it poured. We returned to winter coat weather, and I didn't have mine there.
I have signed up with Instant Messenger as Lfox32851. If I'm on the computer at home, I'm going to try to remember to log on, and keep it on while I'm on the Internet. That way, if any of the family are active, they can IM me.
Still haven't heard from Gerald, but Danny has emailed several times.
Michelle sent two cute pictures, one of Juanita alone, and one of both kids. I'll send them in the next couple of days.
It looks as though Michelle will have to go out of town with the Guard for 2 weeks this summer. We'll do what we can to make the transition easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment