September Update
David has a new job. He will be working for National City's Technical Support department.
Go to this site for a wickedly funny parody of the modern Catholic Church's liturgy.
John's back in school, in third grade. Michelle has also returned, three days a week, so Juanita is attending child care during that time. She seems to enjoy the other kids, and is engaged in checking how the toys work.
Danny started school at Cleveland State. He had a good schedule, but got cancelled for non-payment (his GI money hadn't come in yet). Mom rode to the rescue, bearing a credit card for partial payment. That should hold him until the money comes in.
I'm back in school. This is my last semester, except for the Computer Seminar and the comprehensives in the spring. So far, It's not too bad, but I can't wait until it's over.
I'm still not working. This week, I'm just concentrating on getting the house in order. I've already tossed out 9 garbage-sized bags of trash, and bagged another 8-9 to be given away. I'm also having fun shredding old papers.
No comments:
Post a Comment