Monday, September 22, 2003

End of Summer Update>/b>


The weather today looks as though Autumn is already here. It's cold and damp. I'm not doing any clean-up today - Juanita is visiting. She has a cold and a runny nose, and is a little cranky. She can't get comfortable, or nap for long, as her nose fills up with snot, and makes it hard to breathe.

So, instead of going to day care, she's with me for the day. She's unusually clingy and whiny, which makes for difficulty doing anything else. She sat on my lap for a long time, playing with the computer mouse. She also tried to type and use the phone. She lay down briefly, and now is awake again. So I plopped her in the car seat, and covered her with a blanket. She seems content. She is strangely passive and quiet.

As difficult as today has been, unable to make her more confortable, it was a great day, because I was able to spend it with my granddaughter.

Juanita has been "fluffing" audibly today. Those in the family will know what that means. I can't wait for Michelle to come back. It's hard when nothing I do is making her any more comfortable. However, she is back to exploring the room, so I'll try to get some stuff done.

I'm going to use this time today to get current with my blogs. It's a good warm-up for writing.

I've been playing around lately with adding links to the news here. I found this on the Web, and found it fascinating.

How long to buy that Big Mac?

Send me any sites you want me to add.

No comments: