Monday, November 10, 2003

November Update


Shannon is off to the Youth Conference in Houston. She'll be gone for the next week, I think she said until the 19th. We all envy her in escaping the unusually early onset of winter in the North. But don't fret, she'll have that awful cold blast hit her when she returns, and it's even worse when you've been in the warm for a while.

Danny is waking up in the morning cold, shivering like mad. I remember my brother, Mike, doing the same thing when he returned from Vietnam. It seems that a few brief years out of the Midwest winters permanently ruins you for the annual piling on of clothes thereafter. It's really strange to see him cold, as he was always a walking thermal facility.

I found this link, and thought it needed to be seen. Women will appreciate it very much.

No comments: