I just spent the last week making sure that the Cleveland Council of Science Teachers annual report was finished and on time. I faxed a copy over to Gary Nickerson, and he thought it was fine. At that point, it didn't really matter, because I wasn't going to make any more changes.
I feel almost giddy knowing that I don't have to do that again for some time. The good thing is that I finally understand how to use Quicken, especially for reports. That should pay off in the business.
GOING AWAY
We're heading out of town for a few days. We'll be in Rochester for a business conference. We're traveling on Amtrak, and when we return, it'll be about 3:30 am on Monday. DON'T CALL US ALL DAY!!! I swear I'll kill the first person that wakes me up.
OK, I won't kill them - I'll leave the laser on stun.
See, Marvin is suspicious, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment