Sunday, August 22, 2004

THE FAMILY GET-TOGETHER TAKES OFF!


We met at Mastick picnic road on Saturday, and, for once, the weather cooperated. It was a little cool most of the day, but sunny and dry.

Check out the new pictures - for both the picnic, and for Shannon's First Vows.

No, Mary did not look that frazzled that day, but I couldn't resist posting it. Don't protest, Mary, it could be worse. You wouldn't believe the pictures I'm holding back from your childhood.

We had a wonderful day, full of good food and conversation. The kids tired themselves out with running around, and Johnathan may have found a sports buddy in Blake, who is quite the athlete (just like his Dad).

Kara came later, so her pictures were on a different camera. I'll have to copy them to a disk, and post them later.

Start thinking about another time in late September or early October. If someone wants to volunteer their home, cool, otherwise, we need to start thinking about a location that's big enough to hold all. And maybe a theme?

No comments: