Sunday, January 23, 2005

WE'RE WATCHING OUR WEIGHT

Both Den and I are following the Trim Advantage system. It's kind of neat, since we can both be eating the same food, and it has an online tracker to help us watch our progress. I set up the online system right away, so I have seen the progress. Den just today set himself up (actually, I entered the data). So, by next week, he should see a dramatic difference.

Of course, we actually did this the wrong way. We should have waited a few weeks, so we could enjoy a Mardi Gras blowout, and then do the weight management program for Lent.

We have the worst snow situation possible - it happened over the weekend, and it shouldn't affect school at all. As teachers, we say *&&^%%)^&^%&)(&&.

This next link is for our children, who used to say "you just had children to have some slaves".

Like there's any other reason.

No comments: