I've been WAY too busy lately. Shannon came in on a flying visit, to see the kiddies yesterday. We weren't able to spend as much time as I wanted to, but I did get a chance to see her, and I have some new pictures, which I'll try to post in the next few days (I am so behind on posting pictures).
I've updated my sidebar to reflect on more of my links and writing. Another one that I'll be adding is my son-in-law's home page, Kester Computers. I'll be tinkering around with it over the next few weeks, so check in to see the progress.
My weight loss is at about 22 pounds. I'm very pleased with the progress, and, once I get over this cold, hope to see it continue. My goal, by my birthday on March 28th, is to reach 25 pounds. I'll set another goal at that time for mid-summer. I've been doing well with the mini-goals, so I'll probably continue that format.
Joey has gained a pound since birth on Feb. 22. He is still a little yellow, but looking very good, and finally starting to spend more time awake (he was really sleepy the first week). He's got the Kester blue eyes (in fact, he looks VERY much like Jonathan, which is good, because John is very handsome. Trust me, I'm his grandmother, and I'm unbiased).
If any of the family has any news or pictures, mail it to me. I'll add it ASAP.
No comments:
Post a Comment