I've been busy this month - I've been working at a long-term sub job, which means that I have to plan lessons and grade, two of my least favorite things. It was to have ended this Friday, but the teacher told me on Wednesday that she wouldn't be returning until March 16th. So, I need to use this weekend to prepare for 2 more days. Oh, well, it's money.
I've been spending what spare time I have keeping up on the fight to stop Florida courts from starving a brain-damaged, disabled woman. The Terry Schiavo case is still marching towards legalizing euthanasia. I've joined the Blogs for Terri, and am posting on my other blog, Right As Usual.
I am truly looking forward to the start of Spring Break. Yes, Floridians, we are still getting the WHITE STUFF dumped on us at regular intervals - this is one of the snowiest on record. Don't gloat, it just makes us appreciate the mild weather when it comes - along with the rain, thunderstorms, and tornados.
No comments:
Post a Comment