Monday, May 22, 2006

Only a few more days!

Some minor milestones today:

  • I turned in the grades today. I may have to go back and correct some small parts, but it's basically done.
  • I withdrew from National Board certification today. The paperwork didn't get processed in time, so I made the decision to withdraw. Sometimes, I believe God is sending a subtle message, and it's important to listen. I can always try again next year.
  • I forgot to mention - Juanita is potty-trained! For her mom, a minor milestone.
  • It's summer - the weather has heated up, and it's warm very early in the am.
  • My tomatos are up - no fruit yet, but there is strong growth.
  • Den is out of the hospital. He may still have to get some tests, but apparently he's improving.
  • I haven't completely lost my mind. The separation from the family was trying at times. but I managed. I'm looking forward to some quiet time with the boys (Den & Danny).

No comments: