Weekly Update - 10/23/02
Job search is on the upswing. I've found several possibilities, and have had a good interview. Don't know what the outcome will be, but I felt that I had a reasonable shot.
Sean Michael and his wife had a baby boy, Lucas Patrick Fox, 6 pounds 2 oz. on September 18.
Danny called several times lately, he is hopeful that his November leave won't be cancelled. If he can travel, he'll be in Cleveland around Thanksgiving.
David, Michelle, Jonathan, and Dennis and I will be traveling to Bradford this weekend to see Nana. With luck, we'll be able to spend some time with PJ as well, as he is on leave from the Navy.
I've been able to get some clothes together, and donate to the Goodwill. I'm working to get more cleared out of the 1st floor today. My goal is to have the 1st floor clear by the time I go back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment