Weekly Update - 10/4/02
It was a little discouraging this week - the job possibilities are drying up. I'm finding it harder and harder to find viable job openings each week.
I was able to help Michelle prepare for her first craft fair as a vendor. She has enough supplies for the present. Dennis and I found a lady who is looking to phase out her craft business, and is willing to sell many supplies dirt-cheap.
Danny finally reached us tonight. He wanted to tell us that there's a real possibility that his ship will be leaving in early December. It all depends on the state of the war. I was a little down about it, but Dennis put it into perspective when he pointed out that one of the bartenders at Gepetto's, Sherry, has a six-year old with an apparently inoperable brain tumor. At least our kids are not in imminent danger.
I sent the far-away members of the family some pictures, of both Shannon's novitiate, and David and Michelle's wedding. I'm still working on scanning the remainder.
No comments:
Post a Comment