I'm catching up on browsing, lounging in my new (to me, anyway) rocking chair - a bargain for a used Broyhill at 10 bucks. It just needs a slipcover, which I'll probably make in my spare time this summer.
The weather has cooled off, thanks to a ferocious storm last night, which incidentally just about did in my roses. I'm enjoying the view from my window - there's a willow just outside, in my back yard. I've always loved that type of tree. It's just one of many in my 1 acre nest.
The down side is that I really need to spend some time in the next few weeks clearing out the dead branches and picking up the brush. It will probably take all the rest of the school year and most of the summer to get it brought back to where it should be.
I'm going to spend some time this weekend getting pictures. I'll send them to the blog when I have the chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment